Since 1940, it is now the 3th generation which continues the adventure of cultivating in our fertile land in full sun with more than 50,000 tonnes of fruit and vegetables produced each year.
- We have a wide choice of varietal selection rich in flavors suitable for export.
- Our vegetables and fruits take the time to grow well in full sun at a regular temperature.
- Plant protection through natural biological control, which consists of introducing useful insects into the greenhouse to protect plants by eliminating harmful insects.
- Natural pollination with the introduction of bumblebees in the talons.
- Regulation of water supply and nutrients by a drip irrigation system that provides the plant with the necessary for development in the best conditions.