Today the region of SOUSS MASSA is the leading producer of high quality vegetables and fruits for the national and international market.
Its success is due to:
- The soil and climate conditions are quite favorable, improving the productivity of crops.
- Control of production: know-how of farmers, support by agricultural advisers and agricultural research institutes (INRA, ONCA, FIFEL, APEFEL, etc.).
- Long growing season, especially in our region with more than 3000 hours / year of sunshine and a regular temperature.
- Efficient packaging, storage and export infrastructure.
- Favorable geographical location, providing a better export platform to the European Union, Russia, Africa and the east coast of the United States.